as well ：一般不用否定句，通常放在句末，强调时可放在句中。
1. Surfing the Internet is fun, but it's also a time waster.
2. They also left a card, imprinted with the name Sean Lynch.
3. Once wholesale prices are deregulated, consumer prices will also rise.
4. The two policemen were joined by another policeman also carrying a pistol.
5. Sex education is also expected to help check the spread of AIDS.
6. The team also won praise for sportsmanship and fair play.
7. Each brick also varies slightly in tone, texture and size.
8. The radio said other parts of the capital also came under shellfire.
9. She also stimulated his curiosity and opened his mind to other cultures.
10. You should also make your views known to your local MP.
11. I also met with Pollack again to kind of shoot the bull.
12. She also writes a regular column for the Times Educational Supplement.
13. He also collects things for the house on his travels abroad.
14. The battle of the sexes also took a new twist.
15. You'll also get expert advice on keeping your hair in good condition.
1. His hands were too weak to cock his revolver.
2. Too bad he used his intelligence for criminal purposes.
3. I too am committing myself to continue the fight for justice.
4. His wife wasn't feeling too well and she wanted to go home.
5. He drank too much and is paying dearly for it.
6. All too often they become enmeshed in deadening routines.
7. No detail was too small to escape her attention.
8. This show, too, was virtually sold out before it opened.
9. Does this dress make my legs look too stumpy?
10. And a number of African countries, too, are slipping through the net.
11. Leather jeans that are too big will make you look larger.
12. You get a big salary incentive and free board and lodging too.
13. Older mothers tend to be too idealistic about the pleasures of motherhood.
14. If he demands too much, the unions will vote him down.
15. He is clearly too partisan to be a referee.
1. She had met both sons and did not care for either.
2. He seems either to fear women or to sentimentalize them.
3. On either side of the tracks the ground fell away sharply.
4. Both groups on either side are just picking off innocent bystanders.
5. Either you can talk to him, or I will.
6. We sat primly at either end of a long settee.
7. The clock is available with either Roman or Arabic numerals.
8. She drove away before either of them could speak again.
9. To capture his equity, Murphy must either sell or refinance.
10. You are either very young or an incurable optimist.
11. "I'm afraid I've never been there."—"Well, of course, I haven't myself either."
12. Does either of the parties want to stop the fighting?
13. All my friends were either lovey-dovey couples or wild, single girls.
14. If either were killed, delicate negotiations would be seriously disrupted.
15. The musicians stationed themselves quickly on either side of the stairs.